Monday, August 6, 2012

The Pinterest Foodie Challenge

Source: momspark.net via Erin on Pinterest


I've been pinning a crapload of stuff to my Foodie board on Pinterest. I think I'm now up in the 200's. I always say to myself, "Oh, that looks good. I'll try to make that!" Has it happened yet? Of course not! Which is where my readers and my trusty little blog come in. 

Challenge Time!

I'm picking out 20 new recipes to try before the end of the year. It works out to almost one a week. I'm also adding this challenge to my 101 Project, which I'll be finishing up and posting later this week. So, without further adieu, here are the first 5 recipes: 

William Tell's Never-Miss Apple Cake





Source: tasteofhome.com via Jen on Pinterest


Chicken & Dumplings




Source: myrecipes.com via Jen on Pinterest


Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites





Cheddar Bay Biscuits



Crispy Cheddar Chicken





Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment