Thursday, August 9, 2012

There's An App For That


I'm always curious as to which apps people have been using. There's only a few games that I play religiously on my iPad. Usually I download one on a recommendation only to delete it a few days later.

My top 3 most used have to be the Google Calendar, Facebook and Twitter apps. I love the calender because it allows you to have multiple calendars all on one. And they're color coded (score!) So I can keep track of my work, school, birthdays, craft shows, TV show reminders and appointments all at a glance. Thank you, Google. 

Here's my most used/favorite apps so far (the italicized apps are on my iPhone only):

Photography/Graphics:
Instagram 
Percolator
Pic Stitch
Phoster
Labelbox
WowCameraPro

Games:
Mystery Manor 
The Tribez
Ticket to Ride
Triple Town
SongPop
DrawFree
Woozle
TrainConduct
Spore
Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor

Utilities/Misc:
Calendars
Evernote
Ancestry
Goodreads
Police Scanner+
Songza
Kindle
BofA
Shelf Backgrounds
Soundtracking

Work/Craft:
Square Register
PayPal
Soap
Michaels

Network:
Facebook
Twitter
Blogsy
Flipboard
Foursquare
Trover

So, what apps can't you get enough of?

No comments:

Post a Comment